Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 5: Disaster strikes


Since we have been in California, I am not going to lie,we have had some hard times. Yesterday, Kansas lost to Northern Iowa, there were no seals at Pier 39, and John Miclean just spanked our tails in Mario Kart. Kansas' loss screwed up most of our tournement brackets. It was a real downer and now none of us care about the tournament, at this point at least. The fact that there were a maximum of six seals was lame. usually those docks are flooded with barking, fighting, snuggling seals, which happen to be extremely entertaining to watch. We pride ouselves in our Mario Kart skills, and we were definately humbled. those are the hardships we have had to endure, so I hope we stay clear of any more.

We decided to stay at my house in redwood city until tomorrow morning instead of leaving this morning for SoCal. The guys love it here and I dont blame them. we have had an eventful two days with a lot of sun, which any seattlite would jealous of. I wont explain any events that we have experienced. I will let someone else take care of those details.

We are all together as of early this afternoon. We are currently at the Miclean household playing Mario Kart on the Wii. Charlie just fell asleep and it is only 11:02. He has never been in this house before or met the people and we just got here less than a half hour ago. I think He needs to go to sleep. Some of the guys are waking up early to work out and have some quiet time, and then we are hopefully taking off by 8 at the latest. thats it for now from me at least. peace be the journey my friends and stay posted.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment