Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 3: On My Own


So right now, I'm alone in the Howell household. Upon my suggestion, Jake, Caleb, Nick, Brennon and Sam left for San Francisco last night at ONE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. That's them packing in the picture. It was totally nuts. I can't believe that they did it, but I called Jake at 10 this morning and they were fine. He slept for an hour or two and is running on a LOT of coffee! That's fine, though. They did it. Charlie and I are taking the train tomorrow from Eugene. My meet got changed from tomorrow at U of O to today at Willamette. Kind of annoying, but good because Charlie and I are going to go to the Closners after my race and perhaps a little hot tub session here. Jake lives literally 15 minutes from Willamette, though. Not too perfect. So, as I said, I'm alone here. Well, Moses is here. Jake's mom is at work, Jake's dad is on his way to Mexico. I've gotta leave as soon as Charlie and Jake's mom get back. Which just happened. Wish me luck in my race! Peace.

-- Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment