Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 1: Entering Oregon


It is now 1 in the morning and we just finished watching a documentary on NWA and a document on Lil' Wayne just came on, which I might stay up and watch. Anyways I'm not writing this to talk about that. I'm writing this to talk about the trip thus far.

Thus far on the trip we have driven to nick's house in Beaverton. Oregon. Oregon. Oregon. I love Oregon. Oregon. Yessss. In Oregon the air is fresh, the water is smooth, and love flows abundantly. Side note, did you know Lil' Wayne shot himself when he was 12? Thats nuts. Anyways, Van Ness and myself made a little bet earlier about Meegan and Allie's NCAA brackets. I put two dollars on Meegan and Van Ness put his money on Allie. I'll be honest, after looking at both of their brackets I think i'm losing two dollars. Miracles happen tho. Other times miracles don't happen tho and people just lose money. I'm debating about whether or not I want to pray for this miracle. If I do pray about it, and God does it, a lot of brackets (including my own) will be super screwed up. So i don't think i'm actually gonna pray about it. I really don't wanna lose two dollars tho. Oh well.

Anyways, this trip is already dope boy status. We hustle like a gangsta. Popping our 6-4. Yeahhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment